Talking Possibilities applies a solution-oriented, strength-based approach to our work with a range of consulting clients. Whether facing a crisis, a long-term challenge, or a great opportunity, our clients are looking for support to imagine and work toward the best possibilities for their organization or community.
Schools and Businesses
- Crisis Preparation and Response
- Employee Development and Support
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Psychosocial Program Development
- Strategic planning
Communities and Governments
- Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation
- Health and Community Support Strategies
- Collaborative Innovation for Sustainable Solutions
- Advocacy Through Media and Storytelling
Areas of Specialty
- Community decision-making processes
- Systems analysis and design
- Gender mainstreaming
- Culture and linguistics in social service
- Peace innovation
Co-lead comprehensive gender/protection analysis for post-Ebola emergency food security response.
Developed innovative model for integrating social media development and advocacy with direct support for groups affected by violence or discrimination. Established Survivors' Truths organization to carry out projects using the model.
Designed public health and awareness campaigns in the US and Africa.
Provided consultation and training for the Liberian Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
Served on the SGBV and Mental Health Task Forces of the Liberian Ministries of Gender and Health.
Contributed to the drafting of advocacy legislation in the US and abroad.
Trained social workers and community-based mental health counselors in post-conflict Liberia early 2005 through 2006. Stayed on to begin the independent
Presented the workshop Taking a Stand: Social Justice and Today's Therapist at the International Family Therapy Association's 2004 World Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
Started new programs for prevention and education at rape crisis center serving an urban area with a population of over 400,000.